Thursday, March 28, 2013

Back to Business!

O.M.G!
It has been 3 weeks! Whoops, time flies when you have 4 midterms and spring break back to back! Speaking of, Florida was awesome....all except missing our flight back (long story). However, we turned our misfortune into another vacation: can you say CROSS COUNTRY ROADTRIP?! 20 hours and 6 states later, we arrived back in Iowa, only to be met by a snow storm...BLAH. 
A downside of vacation, like usual, was the less-than clean eating that I did. My main Florida vice: Krispy Kreme. Yup, I'm a donut fattie. Dinners were actually really easy to stay on track with because we went out to nice restaurants with healthy choices :)
But back to Iowa means back to BUSINESS! Since I've been back I've been a clean eating, weight lifting machine! And it feels oh soooooo GOOD. Last weekend I offered to DD for all of my friends when we went downtown to the bars, and it felt amazing to wake up the next morning feeling rested and ready for a serious workout while they nursed their hangovers.
I've been following more and more clean-eating "bodybuilders" on Facebook and Instagram to keep me motivated and it has made me realize even more that this is a lifestyle, not a diet plan!
Here are some pictures from Florida!




PS: If you don't already, you can follow me on Instagram! My username is mtschmitt77!

Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment