Sunday, April 7, 2013

Keep calm...cheat meals are in sight!

Spring is FINALLY here! Thank god, I have been going through PSBD (post-spring break depression) and wearing sandals feels oh so good.
I have been having some serious success lately; down a couple of pounds, skin looking radiant, and less migraines! Clean eating has been so good to me. But (to bring the post title into this) it is so important to reward yourself! Even the most dedicated and motivated person will crash and burn if they don't have their own personal light at the end of the tunnel. This week, mine was PANCAKES! Oh my gosh, after keeping my carbs to a bare minimum these were so delicious and a great way to follow up my Sunday morning cardio.
The rest of the day was spent getting new workout gear (YAY) and grilling for dinner with some friends :) I had a turkey burger wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun, green beans, and wild rice! A semi-cheat, but still awesome! 
(Sorry for the less-than quality picture)

Have a great week! I can't wait to break out my spring clothes!!!
MK


No comments:

Post a Comment