Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm certified ya'll!

This past week I earned the title of ACE certified personal trainer! For those who don't know, ACE is the American Council on Exercise, a nationally renowned and recognized organization in the health and fitness industry! I am proud to hold this title, and can't wait to get started changing more lives through fitness and nutrition programs!
I have a had numerous requests for programs and training in the past, and was hesitant to start before becoming certified...so I'm sorry for the wait! But I will be training, both in person and online very soon!
If you're interested in an individualized program please let me know! I am super pumped to be able to offer my services as an athlete and clean eater!
Here's a link to ACE's website:
http://www.acefitness.org/default.aspx
if you want to check out what being certified through ACE means!
Photo: OFFICIALLY AN ACE CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER!!!! Ahhhh I'm so FLIPPIN EXCITED! Can't wait to start training! ✏

Hope everyone is having a great day!
It was leg day for me...I highly recommend making Mondays your leg days (or one of them if you do two like me)! It helps you avoid the "chest Monday" craze that has swept gyms all over for whatever reason. Most people like to start their week off with something they enjoy training; which for most people is NOT legs. But I don't like to look at it that way...think of it as getting the hardest training day out of the way so you can enjoy your week without dreading it!

♥MK

No comments:

Post a Comment