Friday, July 5, 2013

My Grocery List!

I've had quite a few questions from Instagram and facebook messages about what I buy when I go grocery shopping, so here's a list of the main foods I buy. I don't get each item every time, but this is a complete list as if I had depleted everything in my kitchen and were starting from scratch haha.

Produce:
Tomatoes
Broccoli
Asparagus
Spinach
Green beans
Bananas
Raspberries
Lemons

Protein:
Ground Turkey (at least 93% lean)
Chicken boob
Shrimp
Lean beef (less often)
Tilapia
Egg Whites
Non-fat greek yogurt
Whey isolate protein powder (usually order this/get it from a nutrition store, not the grocery store)

Carbs:
Rice Cakes
Brown rice
Sweet potatoes
Oats

Fats:
PB2 (powdered peanut butter...in one of my previous posts)
All natural organic peanut butter
Avocado
Salmon

Randoms:
Salsa
EVOO
cooking spray


As you can see, I don't eat alot of carbs...that's just how my meal plan is structured and everyone is entitled to their own opinion about carb loading/depletion! :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!
♥MK

No comments:

Post a Comment