Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"Nuts" for these goodies!

John was away this past weekend...at the MASTER'S. Lucky a** lol. But Bear and I had plenty of fun while he was gone at the dog park, going for walks and car rides, and napping on the couch watching girlie movies :D.
 
He brought back this super cute half-zip for me which was so sweet! I love it and have already worn it everyday that he's been back haha.


 
On a "foodie" note, I am seriously loving my new organic goodies. I am all about the convenience of PB2 and how low fat/high protein it is! I've been mixing PB2 (w/water), chia seeds, and banana together for a tasty breakfast on-the-go! For those of you who aren't familiar with PB2, it's a powdered peanut butter that you can add to whatever you'd like for a boost of nutrients without the fat and oils of the processed kinds! No more skippy for this girl!
This is the first time I've actually tried any of these items, and the hardest to get used to is definitely almond butter. SUCH a strong taste. But it goes great with sliced apples for a pre-workout :)

Have an amazing day! It's thunderstorming like CRAZY here, and I have a day full of studying and coffee ahead of me :)
♥MK

No comments:

Post a Comment